PHF TRAINING - NAVIGATE YOUR WAY THROUGH INVESTIGATION
WHAT CAN THE COMPANY PROVIDE ?
- Full training needs analysis
- Investigative training from qualified trainers and investigators
- Flexible tailored training to support management and delegates' needs
- Realistic hands on training
- On site training to reduce costs
- Flexibility with regard to numbers
- Post-course support and advice
- Consultancy with regard to developing intelligence units or intelligence led investigations
- Our aim is to provide training which is motivating, relevant, and enjoyable.
The company is centrally situated in Redditch, Worcestershire, England.
The company philosophy lies with providing quality, professional and realistic training to both the private and public sector,which is relevant to both delegate and management needs, resulting in the motivation of all parties involved.
The training is provided by qualified trainers who are experienced operatives in the world of investigation both in the private and public sector.
The training is carried out following a full training needs analysis ensuring that all training courses are designed as practical training events specifically for the customer's needs.
Training can be carried out on site to reduce costs, or at a nominated venue.
A full post course support and advice service is provided together with active research to establish whether the training is being used to maximise performance.
We also provide a consultancy service to management with regard to examining existing investigation practices with a view to ensuring legal compliance, and if necessary improving the practices to reduce the risk of costly legal challenges.
Consultancy work can also be provided to set up and train personnel working within an intelligence capacity enabling the customer to maximise the potential for intelligence sharing between agencies and organisations.
Become intelligence driven towards investigation, making best use of valuable resources.