SERVICES: PRIVATE SECTOR
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
(CRIMINAL PROCEDURES INVESTIGATION ACT 1996)
Duration - Half Day
All persons involved in any investigation functions
from the management to support staff.
To provide the opportunity to thoroughly
examine this legislation, and how it impacts upon all
aspects of the investigation process from the commencement
of a case, its impact upon the police investigation
through to the court procedure.
- CPIA and its impact on Human Rights
- What constitutes an investigation and the importance
- The Responsibilities of Officer in charge, Investigating
Officer and the Disclosure Officer.
- The procedures regarding the Record, Retain, and
- The difference between Primary Prosecution Disclosure,
Secondary Prosecution Disclosure and a Defence Statement.
- Sensitive and non-sensitive material
- Completion of the disclosure forms
- Disclosure officer’s certificate
- Time scales for the retention of material in an
Specific learning outcomes will
be written to suit the customer's needs
course list | Send