SERVICES: PRIVATE SECTOR
FRAUD ACT OFFENCES AND ASSOCIATED LEGISLATION
Duration - One day
All persons involved in conducting investigations into fraudulent activity.
To provide the opportunity to examine the existing and new legislation regarding offences of Fraud and Theft to enhance the investigation process.
- New Offence of Fraud
- Fraud by False Representation
- Fraud by Failing to Disclose Information
- Fraud by Abuse of Position
- Possession etc of Articles For use in Frauds
- Making or Supplying Articles For Use in Frauds
- Businesses and Fraud
- Obtaining Services Dishonestly
- Identity Card Act
- Theft Act Offences
course list | Send