SERVICES: PUBLIC SECTOR
FRAUD AWARENESS TRAINING
Duration - 1 Day
Persons involved in any aspect of the
investigation process dealing with application forms
whether directly or indirectly, such as support staff
and housing staff providing referrals.
To acquaint staff with an understanding
of how fraud is committed, by whom and the best methods
of prevention and detection.
- Different methods of committing fraud
- How the fraudster operates
- What motivates a fraudster?
- Preventing fraud
- Scrutiny of information in application forms
- Effective communication skills to elicit information
Specific learning outcomes will
be written to suit the customer's needs
Return to course
list | Send