SERVICES: PUBLIC SECTOR
INVESTIGATION PROCESS OVERVIEW
Duration - 1 Day
Persons involved in any aspect of the
investigation process whether directly or indirectly,
such as support staff and housing staff providing referrals.
To acquaint staff with an understanding
of the whole investigation process and to examine how
their current role and daily activities impact on the
legal and social aspect of the investigation.
- Examination delegate's role within the whole investigation
process of their respective department or organisation
- The difference between evidence and intelligence
- Scrutiny of information
- Planning for the collection of information
- Legislation and its impact
- Best practice with regards to note taking and the
handling of certain documents.
- The potential for them to become witnesses
- The witness process
Specific learning outcomes will
be written to suit the customer's needs
Return to course
list | Send